Aug 28, 2012

Le Métier de Beauté Crème Fresh Tint in Tenné.


i want to show you Le Métier de Beauté Crème Fresh Tint in Tenné, one of 5 available shades of these cheek&lips creams. for comparisons and more reviews of them and other Le Métier blushes, check my overview post. these cream blushes come in rubberized plastic screw pots which contain 5g each. they retail for 28$/£24 and are available at usual suspects like Nordstrom, Saks 5th Ave., Bergdorf Goodman, etc. in the US and on zuneta.com for Europe.




the shade Tenné is a caramel brown with strong rose tinge. it looks so boring in the pot but is such a beautiful, natural blush colour on the cheeks so please don't ditch it by the first impression. in this case, i'm quite happy that my skintone plays up the pink in each blush colour, making this a soft nude blush for me. it doesn't contain any shimmer but the creaminess creates a slight dewy sheen. the texture is quite soft compared to other cream blushes (not as soft as Illamasqua, though), but a bit more compact and drier than the other Crème Fresh Tints by LMdB. i apply my creamy cheek products with the Hakuhodo G5552 duo fibre brush, it applies and blends out effortlessly with the fingers, too. although these are so creamy, i don't have any problems with the staying power. on my oily skin, the colour doesn't melt off or become blotchy and starts to fade gradually after about 6-7 hours. this shade applies evenly and looks nice on my lips. it feels a bit dry but is not drying. Tenné looks lighter on my pigmented lips and appears as a beige nude on me, slightly too pale but ok to go with smokey eyes. i don't have similar shades in my cream blush arsenal, so i don't have comparisons for you. if you wish to see comparison swatches with particular powder blushes, please let me know.


Le Métier de Beauté Crème Fresh Tint in Tenné, swatched heavily and blended out




tihilw

bare lips

Tenné on my lips




without & with Tenné on cheeks and lips



23 comments:

  1. This is a very pretty shade, but I admit I prefer just a tiny bit more color on your lips.

    I'm sorry orry I didn't answer in a previous post of yours concerning your watermark. IT - IS - GORGEOUS now!
    Well, no watermark is always best, but one's gotta protect their hard work. And you definitely protect them in style :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hihi i also prefer it on the cheeks, on the lips i find it too light for my colour-type unless i wear a SUPER dark eye makeup.

      i'm happy that you like the end result of the watermarking :D

      Delete
  2. Tenne looks more beautiful when worn than in the pot, which is always a plus! It seems like a color that would go with everything.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's really an allrounder. lighter skintones can definitely even try this for contouring. and it's one of those no-brainer colours that i would pick if i wore a super colourful makeup and don't know how to pair it blush-wise ;)

      Delete
  3. Tenne is the only shade I don't own. Wow it looks amazing on you. I really should get it! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm looking forward to see your review!!!

      Delete
  4. I have Tenne and Poppy but only use them on my cheeks. My LMdB makeup artist recommended using Tenne for contouring and Poppy on the apples of the cheeks. Lovely! Tenne on the lips makes me look washed out but I love it on the cheeks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. uuuh, sounds interesting! i never tried it for contouring, but i think i might be too "dark" a skintone to use it as contour colour - it definitely has some sculpting effect, though! it surely would look great on pale girls. i also like to pair it with the brighter Crème Fresh Tints :)

      Delete
    2. To clarify, I use it only in the hollows of the cheeks when contouring-- not all over!

      Delete
    3. yes, i got you ;) i meant that i pair it with the other CFT, but use it rather on the back of my cheek area but not yet in the hollows as an explicit contour :)

      Delete
  5. lovely so lovely.....

    www.mahrukhhayyat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. All Lmdb creme tint look Gorgeous on you! :)
    I wonder if the colour will show up on a medium skintone(I'm NC35). How was the pigmentation compared to Illamasqua's creme blusher?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! i think this can still be used as a blush on nc35 when built up. i applied it very sheered out ;) i only have Illamasqua Rude blusher and i find that this one is less pigmented than Illamasqua. these LMdB creams have a certain transparency to them.

      Delete
    2. hmmm now I really gotta get one of these x) thanks for the tip! :)

      Delete
  7. Very pretty! I was wondering, what eyeshadow are you wearing on the pic? I am looking for that kind of color.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i'm so sorry, i don't remember it at all! :( looks a bit like Guerlain Les Fumes to me, but these pics are so old (probably from last winter) that i absolutely can't remember.

      Delete
  8. a very nice makeup!
    what foundation are you using here? very nice shade and finish!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for commenting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...