sorry this is not a real post like usual on this blog... i don't have tooo many interesting things to show you today, some drugstore reviews will come in the next days. i initially wanted to make some pictures of my salmon sashimi meal this evening, but the appetite got me and i totally forgot to make photos :P i even snuck the Canon EOS 500D SLR from my brother, but all the time it laid untouched on the shelf ...
but i want to give you a little teaser of my buying list in the high-end sector the last few days. so be sure to see those products swatched/reviewed in the following time:
big Rouge Bunny Rouge haul on zuneta.com:
- Milk Aquarelle Foundation
- Blush Brush
- Powder Blush
- Cream Eyeshadow
- YSL Pure Chromatics Eyeshadow Palette
- New Dior Addict lipstick
- Chanel Rouge Coco Shine lipstick
- new BeautyBlender Sponges
- Laura Mercier Blush
- NARS Nouveau Monde duo (i haven't told you that i never got it from ASOS.com, right? they sent me ANOTHER Bateau Ivre duo - and this happened multiple times i heard of. also with foundation shades and so on.
they are dorksok, no dorks, but i'm mad at them. wanted to offer me free delivery as a compensation if i'd order again - although they had free delivery anyway - and didn't deliver NARS outside the UK at that time. they can wait a looong time 'til i'd ever order there once more. i'm even happy that they don't ship NARS to germany anymore. no more hassle.)
- Make Up For Ever Face&Body foundation
what do you want to see most?